March 23, 2020
This is an unprecedented time as people from around the world work together to help slow the spread of COVID-19. AGCO’s top priority is the safety and well-being of our employees and partners. It is also essential to continue to support our customers.
AGCO’s equipment is key to sustainable food production across all phases of the crop cycle and animal protein production. This crisis will not decrease demand for grain and protein, and AGCO will continue to support dealers and farmers to help ensure food security. Manufacturing at all AGCO Grain and Protein sites in North America will continue as long as employee health and safety are maintained.
Balancing safety and business continuity, AGCO is taking action to help employees remain safe by instituting the following measures:
- Travel is restricted to minimize face-to-face meetings.
- Non-production employees are working remotely to reduce the number of people at AGCO facilities.
- Sales and service teams are working remotely to fully support dealers and their customers.
- Visitors are not allowed in AGCO facilities until further notice - with the exception of those necessary to day-to-day operation.
- Employees are following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health agencies regarding hygiene, social distancing and staying home if they do not feel well.
- Cleaning frequency has increased at all sites. Machines, work surfaces and other high-touch areas are disinfected regularly.
AGCO is monitoring this rapidly-changing situation, and will act accordingly to preserve the health and wellness of employees and support our dealers and their customers.